Become a pioneer and absorb knowledge you can bring back to your patients, families, and friends in this one day class that will instruct you how to provide the very best cannabis massage care possible.
What you will learn in Cannabis Massage 101:
- the endocannabinoid system
- the differences between THC, CBD and other cannabinoids
- the entourage effect
- what terpenes are
- the benefits of cannabis massage
- best practices for the best form of massage therapy there is
- legal issues
- how to monetize your new skill
- practical application to “feel the difference”
- how to make infused topicals at home
- and so much more…
If you are interested in taking an education class with us please feel free to fill out this form and someone will be in contact with you to discuss your class needs: Cannabis Massage 101 Form
We are excited to have the opportunity to teach you soon! If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out: email@example.com
When Primal Therapeutics first started we tried every topical we could get out hands on. There were only a few that were worthy of our patients. We needed topicals that would be good for a variety of skin disorders and types of pain as well as be viscous enough to apply to the entire body. As the years went by our desire for a better product increased. We are excited to announce you can now buy the products designed for our patients! Visit our SHOP here.
The more time we spent working with our patients learning about different disorders that we would be helping with the more we craved research about other herbs that can be used as plant medicine in our topicals. After several courses in herbalism we began to formulate our products. Using friends, family and regular clients as our test subjects we experimented until we received enough positive feedback that we had found the recipe we were looking for.
We currently have four topical products available. Our salve is called Primal Salve-Vation because it will become your salvation. It provides relief to countless conditions. Our herbal body oil is excellent for dry skin especially after a bath it glides over large surface areas. Primal Soak & Scrub can be used in two ways: as a scrub to your face, feet or anywhere that needs extra TLC or add a couple tablespoons to your bath for total relaxation. Last but not least we have Velvet Balm’s. They work like lotion bars, simply hold it in your hand and rub over the skin and feel your body melt and become soft like velvet.
Topicals are an incredible way to learn more about the power of plant medicine. If you have any questions about our products or would like to place a custom order please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you curious if cannabis infused massage therapy is right for you? Here you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about cannabis infused massage therapy. If the answers you seek are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Q- Will I fail a drug test after a cannabis infused massage?
- A. No, to date no one has failed a drug test from the topical absorption of cannabis.
- Q- How is marijuana actually a part of the treatment?
- A- The lotions, salves and oils we use are infused with organic cannabis. The topicals all contain the cannabinoids THC, CBD, and CBN for the most therapeutics effects.
- Q-Will I get high?
- A-No, there are no psychoactive effects from the use of topicals. Patients do report a deeper induced sense of relaxation then what is felt with standard massage therapy.
- Q- Will cannabis infused massage help my pain, arthritis or other condition?
- A- Yes, we have had incredible success with many types of diseases and disorders. Pain is one of the many symptoms we have seen relieved. If there is a specific condition you are concerned about please don’t hesitate to contact us.