Become a pioneer and absorb knowledge you can bring back to your patients, families, and friends in this one day class that will instruct you how to provide the very best cannabis massage care possible.
What you will learn in Cannabis Massage 101:
- the endocannabinoid system
- the differences between THC, CBD and other cannabinoids
- the entourage effect
- what terpenes are
- the benefits of cannabis massage
- best practices for the best form of massage therapy there is
- legal issues
- how to monetize your new skill
- practical application to “feel the difference”
- how to make infused topicals at home
- and so much more…
If you are interested in taking an education class with us please feel free to fill out this form and someone will be in contact with you to discuss your class needs: Cannabis Massage 101 Form
We are excited to have the opportunity to teach you soon! If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention all prospective students! Winter is still here and the snow in Colorado predicts the majority of our travel here in March and April so we chose May 20-21, 2017 for the Cannabis Massage 101 class. After a long cold season a Cannabis Massage 101 Retreat is in order! The majority of our students do not live in Colorado and have agreed they are willing to travel however far they need to and we could not be more excited to teach you.
We have partnered with Ganjasana and The Ganja Kitchen Revolution to provide you with a weekend of wellness through plant medicine. It is our goal to leave you enlightened on all levels.
Day 1- Morning: Cannabis Massage 101
Afternoon: Practical Application
Evening: Cannabis Infused Dinner
Day 2 – Morning: Ganjasana (cannabis yoga educational experience)
Afternoon: Topical Making 101
Early bird pricing is $999 for both days including: all supplies, meals, transportation, and courses listed. We require a deposit of 50% down to secure your space. Registration costs are due in full no later than May 6th, 2017. If you need to cancel your reservation please provide 36 hours notice for a full refund.
For full class descriptions and to learn more, please CLICK HERE to register for the first Cannabis Massage 101 class ever!
By popular demand we are excited to announce we will be offering our first class in early spring. Cannabis Massage 101 will be a lecture style course offered in a beautiful location in Colorado, the epicenter of cannabis legalization and the cannabis massage movement.
We have reached out to the NCBTMB and the AMTA regarding the possibility of receiving credit for your class and unfortunately at this time CEU’s will not be provided through either of those organizations. We attempted to become certified CEU providers through both organizations but we are a bit ahead of the times. Therapists write to us and are eager and ready to learn more but at a national level marijuana is still illegal. The board of NCBTMB does not feel that this is an area to explore for continued education, yet.
The below bullet-ed points are the concerns we received from the NCBTMB and our responses follow in quotations.
- A client who is under any influence of any substance which can alter or impair their judgment cannot give proper consent, and without consent a massage is not supposed to take place. – “The products do not cause a psychoactive response, there is no “high” feeling achieved and most importantly consent is given prior to the treatment session.”
- Altering substances may cause a lack of sensitivity within the nervous system, and put the client at risk for injury, as they may not be as sensitive to pressure, heat, or cold. – “On the contrary all of the patients we have worked on since starting Primal Therapeutics have reported the ability to “feel” their issues in a way they never have before, including the ability to cope with chronic pain in ways they’ve never previously achieved.”
- Additionally, a therapist applying these substances is likely to absorb the mood altering substance, therefore putting their professional judgment in question and open themselves up to malpractice liability. – “As I mentioned above there is no mental high achieved from the absorption of topical cannabis. It is all about the health benefits associated. I have seen up to 6 patients in a day and felt zero effect.”
- Professional liability insurance may not be valid if a therapist is working professionally under the influence of any substance, controlled or not. – “This is a valid point and one that I hope will change as progress continues across our nation. We have nine states on the ballot for either medical or recreational marijuana this November.”
The need for knowledge is great and we have learned so much since we started this company. We are excited to share the data we have collected with you. If you are interested in taking Cannabis Massage 101 and learning from Primal Therapeutics please fill out this form or please feel free to write to email@example.com to add yourself to our future students list and to receive updates on the class. We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you soon!